VERONICA


VERONICA (2017)




Veronica is a Spanish supernatural horror film directed by Paco Plaza. This story has many important factors, the fact that it is a story based on true events makes it very interesting. Also, it is a movie set in the 1990s.  

THE PLOT

Veronica is a teenager who attends school regularly, the big event happens in this very place. She and her friends, curious about the new game they had just obtained, looked for a safe place where they could play it; this game was the well-known "Ouija". Not knowing the rules of this game, Veronica resolved to be possessed by an unknown entity. 

Days went by and Veronica began to feel different, strange things were happening to her. Many of them like sounds, footsteps behind her. The worst came for her when this started to happen in her house scaring her family. This entity did not leave them alone, they had to call priests, church and everything. Nothing could help them. 

Here you have the trailer!                    
                                                          




SCORE 

This movie is not one of my favorites in terms of plot, effects, photography and quality. I find it a bit boring, plus the actors here don't act well which makes it tedious to watch. It was one of the movies that interested me the most, since its publicity was good but in the end it didn't meet my expectations. My score for this movie is a 5 out of 10.






Why would I recommend it? 

I honestly don't recommend it, as I said in my score it was boring. It has nothing new to discover, it's just like other possession movies. The only reason I would be recommending it is for the fact that it would be interesting to analyze the real case and the movie. 

- Do you like this movie?   

Reference: 

Harvey, D. (2018). Film Review: 'Veronica'. Variety. Retrieved from: https://variety.com/2018/film/reviews/veronica-review-1202716868/


Comentarios

  1. I like this movie because the soundtrack its from Heroes del Silencia, and Spanish rock band, the plot it's okay, it's the same storie as always, but the music gives other vibes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like this movie. I think it's the best scary movie I've seen so far and I've seen a lot! The plot is very interesting and this movie is very scary! 😨

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The movie is very interesting, it takes us to a very different world, with a lot of suspense, it even confuses us, but it captivates us. But the part that I liked the most is the end because it plays with our mind because supposedly it is already taking him to his brother but it turns out that it is not.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

ANNABELLE