WRONG TURN

 WRONG TURN


One of the best horror movies I've ever seen. I know there are more parts of this movie but they don't make much sense anymore because they are movies that focus more on sex scenes and nonsense, that's why I have chosen the first part of Wrong Turn because this movie has everything a horror movie fan wants. This movie was released in 2003 was directed by Rob Schmidt and was written by Alan B. McElroy. This movie starts with six teenagers who are traveling by car when suddenly they must turn off their route when they find the road blocked by an accident and this is the worst decision they could have made.



THE PLOT 

Chris (Desmond Harrington) has a job interview in Raleigh in three hours, until an accident on the highway turns the three hours Chris had planned to travel into a six-hour wait. Determined to make that important appointment, Chris makes a big U-turn and heads down the West Virginia highway. About to run out of gas, he finds a dirt road that seems to connect to the West Virginia Turnpike in about 20 miles. Not far away, Jessie (Eliza Dushku) and her friends, Carly (Emmanuelle Chriqui), Scott (Jeremy Sisto), Evan (Kevin Zegers) and his girlfriend Francine (Lindy Booth), are stranded on the road; trying to figure out what will happen to their trip after the tires go flat.

 

Chris meets up with the group after crashing his car into a friend's truck, Chris apologizes and Jessie calms things down when he discovers a wire in the middle of the road. The flat tires were the result of something planned. The group quickly begins to move, all together, with the idea of finding a phone and in their adventure to accomplish their goal and get into the forest they discover several hidden hunting weapons and terrible pieces collected in some hunts. They are now certain that there is someone responsible for what happened to them. What these four do not know is that Evan and Francine have been killed by 3 men who were in the mountains. At this point these boys have to face an uncertain and horrible fate at the mercy of these men.

Here you have the trailer 


SCORE

It is one of my favorite horror movies, because when I saw it I was speechless, besides all the characters are perfect for the story, and another thing that I like a lot about this movie are the scenarios, for example the fact that the movie is in a forest I like a lot because there are few movies that are so good and have this kind of scenarios. On the other hand, the movie keeps you on edge at all times because you don't know what will happen. The only thing I can say is that it is an excellent movie. My score is 10 out of 10.

WHY I RECOMMEND IT? 

I would recommend it because I would like other people who have not seen this movie to feel the same sensation that I felt when I saw this movie. I think you will not be disappointed if you see this movie because it is really good, it has everything a horror movie should have, its scenery, its background music, the characters, everything is very well organized. Please watch this movie and then tell me what you think. I know you will enjoy it.

Would you watch this movie alone?



References: 

Fandom. (s.f.). Famdom . Obtained from https://cineterror.fandom.com/es/wiki/Camino_hacia_el_terror


 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ANNABELLE