HALLOWEEN

 HALLOWEEN (2018)


Surely, at some point in your life you have heard about the legendary Michael Myers. This killer with a mask and mechanic's clothing. This iconic character belongs to the Halloween movie franchise. We have actors like Nick Castle as Michael, Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strod, and Judy Greer as Laurie's daughter.  In this opportunity, I come to comment on the film of 2018, one that in my opinion is one of the best, so grab your popcorn, and some drinks. While, I tell you how this story unfolds. 


PLOT 

The film begins with Michael's psychiatrist asking for his release. Michael was transferred to a prison of higher strength but managed to escape. He returned to the city where he had caused a massacre years before. On the other side, we have Laurie, the girl who survived Michael's attack years before. 

The night of the events was October 31. Michael on his way killed many people, but his main target was Laurie. This fight against this man. Laurie and her daughter managed to lock Michael. They believed to have murdered him. But in fact, it was not. 


TRAILER HERE!



SCORE 

My score for this movie is an 8 out of 10; it has some very good parts as well as some nonsense. In my opinion, this movie is one of the best of the whole franchise, as we don't only see murder, blood, and so on. It shows us more about Michael's past. As I have already mentioned, I will talk about the negative point. If you are one of those who have not seen the first movies you will not be able to understand the plot. 




WHY WOULD I RECOMMEND IT?

This movie has been with me for many years. As a fan of horror movies, this classic is basic in my list of movies. I recommend it for the fact that I really enjoyed watching it. You will not get bored in any scene because the correlation of scenes is harmonic.  The performances are very good. Laurie is one of my favorite actresses. Moreover, Michael is that character that leaves you with a lot of questions in your head. Whether you are a fan of the acclaimed film or not, you will enjoy it. 

 

- Have you watched it? 


Reference

Collis, C. (2018). Halloween: The inside story of a sequel 40 years in the making. Entertaiment. Retrieved from: https://ew.com/movies/2018/10/18/halloween-ew-cover-story/

Comentarios

  1. It's a great movie it has everything a suspense lover wants I give it a 9/10 rating

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This movie is very good for me. It has suspense and mystery. Plus it gives you goosebumps! However, the sequel to the movie is not very good, I didn't like it at all, but this movie is worth watching. 9,5/10

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have watched this movie because my brother loves this movie, but I don't like so much.Even so, the movie has amazing scenes and good actors; Michael Myers is the iconic character that makes sense and gives a terrorific hallowen to this movie. The character is so incredible, mistery ; I mean this movie is wonderful for hallowen's holidays. I think Michael Myers can be a being who was the result of some demonic spell or demonic game

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

ANNABELLE